Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some New Friends at EART

I have recently joined the Eclectic Artisans team and I am proud to share some of my new friends with you. These artists are very talented and you will find some wonderful work in their shops! Thanks to the EART team for welcoming me into their group!




EDCCollective began as a family of artisans/craft persons/collectors. My mom, our main collector passed away in Nov. of '09. So while the mix of items listed may change some, I will continue to offer quality hand crafted items as well as some vintage collectibles.




I am a glass artist. I work with glass in all methods from stained glass to fusing to borosilicate. Every piece is custom made by hand. No two piece are ever the same! I also take orders, so if there's something you want but don't see, please never hesitate to contact me!




I love handmade papers of all kinds. I have books of handmade papers just sitting around. I have been creating scrapbooks since 2007 and since then, have stuffed four 12x12 albums, and a few mini albums, this is how I began card making. We decided to emigrate from UK to NZ and all my scrapbook stuff was packed up. I keep a few pieces out to make cards and get my creative fix that way.





Hi there! My name is Michelle and I am a Stay at home mom to 3 awesome kids!I am also a wife to a great man! I love to make all kinds of stuff and love even more sharing it with the world! My stuff is not the 'norm' and I like it that way! This is the place for unique and wild creations!
[/quote]

1 comment: